[PLUG] Ubuntu on Android - official release

anandn anandmn at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 10:18:47 IST 2013

Mayuresh <mayuresh at acm.org> wrote:
>I don't really understand your comment and it seems to be digressing. I
>have one Maemo device as against 3 Android. Happy?
I am aware of the devices you have and gave you alternatives for vanilla android experience.

Definitely not meant to be disgressing. In fact I imagined going that route (buying all the remaining e6 phones in the market) when I found the e6 based on monta vista Linux and what I could do with it (similar to your time with the n900, though it being a much superior device than the e6). Perhaps you missed the smiley at the end :-)

Will not comment more, but recommend the XDA developers forums and drill down on the device you are using (if you haven't already).