Date of event:
Sunday, March 12, 2017
Come to Hackathon and contribute to the FOSS community with your creativity. The idea is simply to generate clip arts.
Why should you participate
- This will be one of the ways to contribute to FOSS community.
- You can learn about the graphic tools available under FOSS from other participants
- Share your ideas with others
- Have fun
Please note the following guidelines:
- Who can participate: Anyone who wishes to contribute to the community.
- There are no charges for participating in the event
- Participants have to manage there own food and water
- As usual please come with the following graphics tools installed -- Inkscape, Dia, Xfig, GIMP
- There is no restriction on what format the clip art should be but preference will be for SVG
- Please make sure you are using an FOSS operating system